Pictures still speak a 1,000 words. Fifty photos are allowed with each listing. If you are having trouble uploading pictures they can be Emailed
as an attachment or mailed by regular ground mail. See the street address here
. Send a SASE if you want pictures returned. We accept JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP by Email. JPGs seem to work the best so all formats received are converted to JPGs for posting. Pictures received through the postal service are scanned into JPGs and posted.
A good set of pictures is critical to your successful sale. The best listings have two or more pictures posted:
- At least one 3/4 broadside and one inside.
- Best practices recommend you include at least 4 interior photos, including the coach and slides, and clear pictures of storage areas are a bonus.
- RV's with slides should provide pictures with slides out.
- Buyers prefer to see photos of the chassis
- If you are unable to provide interior photos, the other shots of the RV should be from the rear but slightly to the side.